#OOTD(who the hell care’s?)

random pop 1random pop 7random pop 6 random pop 8For some strange reason, lately, I don’t feel it’s necessary to describe my outfits because, well, who the hell cares? I mean, after-all it’s not like that’s going to change anyones opinion on what they think of it. Instead, I find my self just writing about random thoughts. So here’s a thought, I just had another 29th birthday on Tuesday, which was the first one since I removed my self from all personal social media. Funny enough, I received just about two handfuls of birthday wishes from family and friends. What that means to me is, who the hell cares? Or maybe we’ve become so reliant on social media as a way to interact to the point that without it we don’t even exist?. Well, I can’t change what the world has become, but I sure as hell can change how I choose to live in it. One thing I’ve come to love about my birthday is, it gives me a chance to re evaluate my relationships. Let’s face it, no one has time to waste on meaningless relationships……. And there it is! This is why I blog, I can write down my thoughts and send it in to cyber space, and whether anyone reads it or not, hmm, who the hell cares!?

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

<3 Shaaz <3

9 Comments

1. Timothy Price
    July 24, 2015 / 10:47 am

Happy Birthday! 29? I wouldn’t have put you at a day past 24! Great summer outfit. Your lookin’ “hot” in those cool threads. You will be eternally gorgeous no matter how many times you turn 29 😉

It’s so true. Who the hell really cares? Well a few of us do, but you’re right, most people don’t even read our blogs, so it seems not to matter in the least. Yet it does matter for your sanity and your followers who love to read what you have to say, love to see how you are pushing the limits of fashion, and especially who love to see photos of your beautiful face, your lovely eyes and pretty smile at least once a week. You light up our lives and makes us happy with your cyber-presence.

• July 24, 2015 / 7:45 pm

Ahhh and that’s another reason why i blog! Not only do I get to write my thoughts, but to also read a comment like this. It means everything! Thanks as always Timothy for making me laugh, inspiring me with your blog which pushes me to get out and enjoy and appreciate nature.

2. July 24, 2015 / 1:46 pm

This post is everything!
    I know I hardly comment but I had to when I read your intro.
    Because you’re right. Who the hell cares?

No one really gives a shit about what we have to say, they take 1 min to scan our pics and chose to like or not, and then they move the hell on.

So why not use the space to actually put some words down that mean something to you.

Preach girl, and happy belated birthday. I turned 29 on the 19th!
    #CancersUnited

• July 24, 2015 / 7:50 pm

Dana, Exactly! ‘Why not use the space to write some words that mean something to you’. That! is everything! Happy Belated to you… #CancersUnited ! Love it!!!

3. July 25, 2015 / 7:40 am

I echo your sentiments, social media has become so intertwined with our lives it behooves us to do something consequential with it. Using words to build thoughtful narratives, versus reposting mind-numbing invective, is nothing of powerful. You are the essence of… power.

• July 26, 2015 / 1:25 am

Great comment! Thank you. You’re really are a great writer!

• July 26, 2015 / 1:29 am

Thank you… For your literary patronage, I don’t have a response, other than being humbled.

Share your thoughts.....