#OOTD(super girly)

_MG_5204 _MG_5205 _MG_5214 _MG_5243Forever 21 Blouse, Winners Skirt, CL Pumps, Chanel Purse.

I don’t know if it’s the cut of this skirt or not, but this outfit looks super girly to me. You know how hard it can be as a blogger to come up with a name for posts, but i must say this one was quite easy, I took one look at this outfit and just had a good laugh about how girly i look and that was it!. Hope your day is off to a great start.

xo

<3 Shaaz <3

6 Comments

1. May 19, 2015 / 10:19 am

It’s like way girly girl, girl! Seriously, I think it has a retro flapper look to it. You look very smart in it. But (jterklmhtrer5 — cat like typing) I can imagine you doing the Charleston and wowing all the girls and boys. 😉

• May 19, 2015 / 12:07 pm

Oh My, I love the 20s 30s 40s! I love everything about that time. The women were so glamorous and the men were such gentlemen and sharp. I would love to have a retro theme party and force everyone to do the Charleston lol. Thanks Timothy!

• May 19, 2015 / 12:50 pm

Charleston is one of the few dances I never really learned how to do. I learned the basic step at one point and that’s it. Way, way, way back in the days when I was competing in ballroom dance, I had to learn all the disco dances that were popular at the time (mid to late ’70’s — I know, I’m ancient). At the time I would have preferred to learn more of the Charleston. I still do the original versions of the disco dances from the ’70’s like West Coast Swing, which has been hijacked by the Country crowd. A few years ago I went to a country dance with a friend and danced my vintage style West Coast Swing with one of the batter country dancers. She got all excited. The old moves are simple, but naughtier than the modern version of WCS.

• May 19, 2015 / 11:35 pm

Oh wow you had SPUNK back in the days 😉 lol. I just heard about The West Coast Swing recently from a client who’s a dancer but I had no idea how long it’s been around. Super cool that you did ballroom competitions, I’m sure you have cool pics from that time. Maybe one day you’ll share one or two;)

• May 19, 2015 / 11:51 pm

I think I have more trophies than pics from back then, and I got rid of most of the trophies over the years. Between dancing, bicycle racing and showing and arranging roses we ended up with tones of trophies and ribbons and after while it’s like too much stuff.

• May 20, 2015 / 4:10 pm

I hear you. Having moved recently I realized how much stuff we tend to keep, things that would not make a difference in our lives but hold on to anyway lol. I bought a usb card and took pictures of things and tossed them;)

Share your thoughts.....