#OOTD(mellow yellow)

mellow yellow _MG_3787 _MG_3827_MG_3798 _MG_3806 _MG_3814 _MG_3816 _MG_3839Old Navy Top, Marshalls Skirt, Toms Flats, Gifted Bag & Necklace, Old Navy PeaCoat.

Happy Friday! Hope you had a wonderful week. I’m so excited that March is here, and even though it doesn’t feel anything like spring yet, it’s close enough for me to have so many exciting things to look forward to, starting with wearing bright colors, skirts and flats. I scored this Old Navy PeaCoat a while ago which you’ve probably seen a few times already, and i must say I’m still just as in love with it as I was when I first saw it. This coat can take any outfit from drab to fab. I was in the mood for an oversize sweatshirt and skirt today, and i think this oversized top worked well with this skirt as i realized i don’t have a plain black oversized sweatshirt. Let me know what you think. 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

<3 Shaaz <3

6 Comments

1. March 6, 2015 / 10:17 am

What a great outfit! Lovely as always! Did you ever see the movie “The Man Who Loved Women” (1977 French. François Truffaut, director)? The 5th photo with your flexed calf reminded me of it.

• March 6, 2015 / 11:41 am

Thanks Timothy! No I didn’t see that i don’t think, sounds like an interesting title, I’ll look for it online. You know how i love classic movies lol.

• March 6, 2015 / 11:44 am

It’s a great movie (the 1977 original), but make sure you don’t get the remake with Burt Reynolds.

• March 6, 2015 / 11:51 am

Lmao I was just checking google and i saw him on the images, good thing you said that..

• March 6, 2015 / 1:30 pm

It’s like the remake of La Femme Nikita with Bridget Fonda, or the remake of Les Visiteurs (it does star Jean Reno and Christian Clavier in the remake). Why bother when the originals are so good. Have you seen Les Visiteurs (1993. Jean-Marie PoirĂ© Director with Christian Clavier and Jean Reno)? It’s a really fun film.

• March 6, 2015 / 2:11 pm

I know! I never understood remakes period! It’s hard enough for them to make a good sequels let alone remakes. I never saw Les Visiteurs , but I’ll look it up as as well.

Share your thoughts.....