#OOTD(cross//stripes//dots)

Cross, stripes x dots 12Cross, stripes x dots 1Cross, stripes x dot 4Cross, stripes x dots 5Cross, stripes x dots 6Cross, stripes x dots 8Cross, stripes x dots 10Cross, stripes x dots 11Forever 21 Crop Top, Forever 21 sleeveless High Low Shirt, Call it Spring Boots, Local Boutique Clutch.

Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week! Mine has been super busy and continues until Sunday, but i’m not complaining because i’ll be off all of next week and most of the week after(so excited)! looking forward to some R&R. My outfit today was super fun to pull since i decided to use three of my favorite shapes in one outfit. It’s fresh and fun, and i like how the oversize cross adds that strong and edgy touch to the look, and how about it for this ‘Call It Spring’ thigh high?? i’m going into my third winter with these boots and they still feel like new everything i put them on. I just love a great buy. 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

Share:

11 Comments

1. December 19, 2014 / 9:46 am

Love this combination ! 😀 xx

• December 23, 2014 / 12:14 am

Thanks so much!:) xo

2. December 19, 2014 / 10:01 am

You take “cross” dressing — hmmm, let’s say dressing with a cross, to a new level. You would have made a great costume consultant for the Count of Monte Cristro (the boots are totally Count). That is really a stunning outfit. It looks great and is so playful with the stripes, solids, boots and a splash of polkadots.

• December 19, 2014 / 11:58 am

OMG!!! Count of Monte Cristo is my favorite movie in my life! One time i watched it, had my dinner and watched it all over again lol Thanks so much!:)

• December 19, 2014 / 12:32 pm

You need to read the book then. It’s way, way way better than the movie. It’s long and involved, but so good. My daughter has read in I think a dozen times in English and French. Laurie has read it in English, Spanish and the original French more than once. I’ve only read it in English.

The last time I read it I was near the very exciting end when my Kindle died. It was horrible. I had to lend the English version to Laurie’s Kindle, because she only had the Spanish (I can read Spanish, but to the level of the Count) and French versions on it, and then I snitched her Kindle to finish the book while Amazon replaced mine.

BTW Go back on my blog to the end of May 2013 and you can see photos of the Château d’If where Edmond Dantès was imprisoned before he escaped and became the Count.

• December 19, 2014 / 12:45 pm

Oh wow!! I’ll go check out your picture and look for the book over the holidays because i just can’t get enough of the story!!

• December 22, 2014 / 11:22 am

Thanks so much! 🙂 Merry Christmas!

3. MizShaaz