#OOTD(all black everything)

2014_2732014_286 2014_282 2014_284 2014_2752014_276 Happy Friday!!Yayyy:) I don’t even know why i’m so happy it’s Friday i still have work tomorrow;(. Today’s outfit is part of the Fancy Friday blogger link up.

Fashionthatpays Dress Up Fancy Friday

I’m wearing a black faux leather skirt from Forever 21. I paired it with a black lace top also from Forever 21 which softens up the tough look from the leather. I threw a black faux leather jacket over it from Forever 21 and knee high socks- HUE, Booties from Call it Spring, and Bag- Chanel

Have a wonderful day!

xo

Share:

8 Comments

1. March 7, 2014 / 12:18 pm

You look HOT!

Loved that you paired it with knee high socks.

2. March 7, 2014 / 3:04 pm

I agree – HOT stuff indeed!

Is this a Fancy Friday outfit?

• March 7, 2014 / 3:34 pm

Thanks Dolly!!:)Yes it is!! I just have to figure out how to use the link you sent me for it..

• March 7, 2014 / 4:22 pm

Excellent – I’ll add one of your photos and your link to my own Friday post with the other bloggers πŸ™‚

Here’s some steps for inserting the link into your wordpress:
        1) Type anywhere in the post something like ‘today’s post is part of the Fancy Friday blogger linkup’.
        2) Copy this link: https://fashionthatpays.wordpress.com/2014/03/07/ootd-dress-up-fancy-friday-funky-retro/
        3) Highlight the words in your post that you want to change into a clickable link, e.g. the words ‘Fancy Friday’
        4) In your post editor, hover over the text options. On the left you should have the bold and italic option, in the middle there should be the text alignment options and just on the right of those you should have a paperclip looking symbol. That’s the link option, press that.
        5) Paste the link into the box that says ‘url’
        6) In the ‘Title’ box you can write anything you want, e.g. Fancy Friday Blogger Linkup
        7) Click the ‘open link in a new window/tab’ box
        8) There’s a Blue ‘Add Link’ button on the bottom right of the popup, click that and voila πŸ™‚

That should make the text you highlighted into a link and notify (or whoever else you ever link to in your posts) me that you’ve linked to my post.

If you ever want to unlink anything, just press the button on the right of the paperclip, it looks like a broken paperclip.

Sounds like a lot but it’s very simple once you know how! Hope that helps!

Off to update my post now πŸ™‚

• March 7, 2014 / 8:12 pm

I did it Dolly Yayyyyy!! i think i got it right;) lol

• March 7, 2014 / 8:19 pm

Yes you did πŸ˜€

Thanks for joining us, I love your style and am so glad to be able to showcase it together!